- Craft Vendor $350
- Food Vendor $500
- Food Truck Vender $1,200
SIGN UP & CONFIRMATION
- Vendors submit online application
- Limited vendor spaces are available; Chalk It Up reserves the right to select the most appropriate vendors from the applicant pool to ensure a diverse mix of quality items for the festival
- Upon festival confirmation, you will be given further instructions regarding payment and event logistics
- All vendors must be able to provide a current Business License and Insurance Certification.
Chalk It Up must me named as additionally covered on your vendor insurance. Many of our vendors get their vendor insurance through ACT insurance.
- Food Vendors must also: Be permitted with the Sacramento County Environmental Health Dept. as a Multi-Event Vendor (MEV) or a Food Truck (MFF) OR Be signed up with us as Temporary Food Facility (TFF) and provide to us a completed TFF Operator’s Packet (downloadable from the Sacramento County Environmental Health Dept.) Extra fees apply to TFFs
- All Vendors (excluding Food Trucks) will have space for a 12×12 pop-up tent or canopy (unless additional space is worked out in advance.)
- There will be limited space between vendor spaces.
- Vendors are required to have items needed for their booth, including a tent/canopy, tables, chairs, etc.
- Electricity and other utilities are not provided.
- Gas generators are not allowed, however battery powered is acceptable.
- Additional information to follow after selection confirmation.
SET UP & SECURITY
- Vendor set-up is on Friday, Aug 31st from noon until 8pm.
- Food trucks must arrive on Saturday between 7:30am and 8:30am to allow for positioning and be ready for 9am inspection. On
- Sunday and Monday, food trucks must arrive by 9am to be in position by 10am.
- Chalk It Up has 24-hour security onsite beginning Friday, through Monday. However, Chalk It Up is not liable for vendor revenue, merchandise, and/or equipment.
- External generators are not allowed. Batteries are allowed, as are Food Trucks with on-board generators.
- NO STYROFOAM or other non-recyclable or non-compostable item may be distributed. Please ask your supplier about “green” alternatives. Let’s avoid single use plastic!
- You must take all of your waste with you at the end of each day, or take it to one of our appropriate dumpsters. Do not fill our garbage containers in the park.
- Please have all of your necessary paperwork onsite.
- You cannot have vehicles in the park after 9am.
FOOD VENDOR REGULATIONS
- As stated in the previous FESTIVAL RULES column, please use eco-friendly alternatives for serving. Look into having compostable spoons, forks, knives, cups, serving boats, and straws! We have specific waste containers for compostable and recyclable items. Help us replace our landfill items with recyclable items!
- Food vendors must dispose of their cooking waste off-site. Chalk It Up reserves the right to remove vendors who improperly dispose of waste-water, or grease.
- All Food Vendors must have a fire extinguisher. – Min. size: 2A 10 B: C-5lbs – Vendors with Deep Fat Fryer must have a K type extinguisher.