Your support led directly to our record-breaking year of grant-making. Thousands of students were directly impacted by your generosity; we could not be more grateful for this. Please consider making a donation to continue this wonderful trend of inspiring more and more future artists throughout the region.
- Lone Tree Elementary, Wheatland School District: Yuba River Watershed curriculum-related artwork and community event
- Bret Harte Elementary Bears PTA, Sac City Unified SD: Art projects for students during lunch recessBeats Lyrics Leaders, Non-Profit Organization: Providing arts access including songwriting, recording, and performances around Sacramento
- Penelope Oliver, All Access Arts: Provide arts education lessons in dance, music, art, and theater to underprivileged youth in the greater Sacramento Area.
Sutter Middle SchoolMiwok Middle School, Sac City Unified SD: U.S. History Group Ceiling Tile Project
- Capital Adoptive Families Alliance: Art event for children of adoptive families
- Golden Valley Educational Foundation, Golden Valley Charter: Campus beautification project that will involve weaving various eco-friendly materials through the various chain-link fences on the grounds
- John Bidwell Elementary, Sac City Unified SD: Canvases and paints
- North Country Elementary, Center USD: School-wide “Multicultural Event” to end the school year
- Lichen Elementary, San Juan Unified SD: Field Trip to Crocker Art Museum
- Genevieve Didion PTA: Art supplies for Ms. Ellen, the PTA-funded art teacher
- Cesar E Chavez Intermediate School, Sac City Unified SD: Supplies for silkscreen “studio” as well as fund a visiting artist from Taller Arte del Nuevo Amanecer (TANA), a UC Davis supported community based art center.
- Bridgeway Island Elementary, Washington Unified SD: Palette Art Events/Lessons for SDC Class
- David Reese Elementary, Elk Grove Unified SD: Multicultural watercolor and crayon sets for 5 kindergarten classes
- Glenwood Elementary School, Robla Elementary SD: School Mural
- Natomas Charter – Performing and Fine Arts Academy, Natomas Unified SD: West African Textile projects, 6th grade
- Reason Center: Youth Art and Science Integration program
- Tahoe Park Elementary, Sac City Unified SD: Art Docent program
We are grateful to all of our donors, sponsors, and volunteers who helped us to make 2023 a success. Your donations to Chalk It Up will help us to keep this vital work going through 2024!