Sponsored Chalk Artists
Sponsored Chalk Artists will be matched to a Patron Sponsor to create a chalk art square in a public space agreed upon by the patron and artist such as in front of a business, at a residence, or in a neighborhood park. The location must be determined in advance to be included in our virtual map.
- Sponsored Chalk Artists can request a sponsor match, enlist a business, organization, or family member to be their Patron Sponsor, OR they can sponsor their own square.
- Sponsored Chalk Artists Artists will receive a start-up kit, as well as a $25 chalk credit.
- Sponsored Chalk Artists will be listed on our virtual map, including a link to your website and a biography (if provided by August 30th).
- Sponsored Artists agree to include their Patron Sponsor’s name in 6” tall letters on the bottom of their art square, unless another arrangement has been made between the artist and the Patron Sponsor.
- Sponsored Artists agree to send photos of their finished artwork to email@example.com as soon as the work is finished, no later than Noon on Monday, September 7, 2020.